Education of wildlife and forest conservation in Malang, East Java (low cost)
PROFAUNA Indonesia offers a wonderful opportunity for anyone to volunteer in our wildlife education center in Malang, East Java.
Our center is located by the foot of Kawi Mountains, surrounded by plantations and villages, 10 kilometers from the city. It has guesthouses, outbound activity facilities, organic farm, and a cafe, where we put many information boards about wildlife and forest conservation for visitors to see. People from all over the country come to our place to learn about the environment and nature conservation.
- At least 18 years old
- Speaks English
- Submit the registration form and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Stay for a minimum 2 weeks ( 5 days of work & 2 days off per week)
- Pay the volunteering fee (250 USD/2 weeks), no later than 2 weeks before the program starts
- Holds a valid visa (any kind of visa)
We are open for volunteers all year long!
What are the facilities?
- Lodging (at one of our guesthouse)
- 3 meals/day (traditional organic menu)
- 1 PROFAUNA t-shirt
- Transport during the program
- Limited internet access
- Create education materials: posters, games, leaflets, puzzles, etc
- Visit local schools and communities to promote wildlife and forest conservation
- Assist our staffs during education, outbound, and adventure programs
- Maintain our organic farm
- Teach English (or any other skill) to our staffs and workers
- Engage in local traditional activities (conditional)
- You can even propose your own ideas for the activities!
Interested in volunteering with PROFAUNA? Contact us at: email@example.com